1.Strong experience in core Java.
2. Hands-on development in a J2EE framework like Spring Boot, Spring MVC.
3. Good knowledge of Relational Databases like MySQL, PostgreSQL, MS SQL Server with complex
SQL Queries, Stored Procedure, Triggers.
4. Candidate must have knowledge of ORM like Hibernate.
5. Candidate must have good working knowledge of Data Structure
6. Unit testing experience using Junit, Spock.
7. Knowledge of versioning tools like GIT, SVN.
8. Knowledge of build tools like Maven, Gradle, Ant.
9. Knowledge of MongoDB, Cassandra, Neo4J, Redis, Kafka, ActiveMQ, Caches, Microservices will
be a major plus
11. Knowledge of Agile software development methodologies and the software development
12. Knowledge of Unit Test Cases will be an added advantage.
13. Candidate can work in team as well as individual
Roles & Responsibilities
1. Candidate should be able to work on assignments with least guidance
2. Responsible for robust and efficient implementation
3. Suggest technical solutions for short and long term
4. Participate and lead software design meetings and analyze user needs to determine technical
5. Collaborate with team members and across groups to prepare technical specifications.
6. Design and develop high-quality code.
7. Test, debug, analyze and fix application problems/issues.
8. Work closely with stakeholders to fix issues in a timely fashion.
9. Participate in code reviews in accordance with program specifications and coding standards,
practices and conventions, new designs, changes and enhancements.
10. Mentor less skilled employees
11. Interact with stakeholders (internal and external) to support product releases and/or resolve
12. Research and remain informed of new technology and development tools.