Job Title Operation Manager
Education Qualifications, Skills & Job Responsibilities 1. Master degree or above, major in journalism, media, film, advertising, etc. is preferred;
2. Have more than 5 years of experience in well-known new media or Internet operation management or 5 years of relevant work experience in business operations, and/or program/project management.
3. Love the Internet and new media business, and be familiar with the development of content planning;
4. Self-sensitivity to hot topics, familiarity with the characteristics of Internet culture and information dissemination, understanding of Internet user needs, preferences, and dissemination methods. Experience with explosive articles, videos or event planning is preferred;
5. The content is highly sensitive, and there are 100,000+ public account articles, or millions of fan subscription experience, which has promoted an increase of 100,000+ users;
6. Possess good data analysis and operation special planning capabilities, and be able to formulate and grasp the overall direction of operation and content;
7. Have solid writing skills, concise writing but not boring, and have their own unique views on film and television works.
8. Excellent problem-solving skills. Comfortable with going deep and wide. Data driven.
9. Proven track record of taking ownership and driving results.
10. Innovative and self-directed.
11. Ability to multitask and manage multiple projects simultaneously - work prioritization, planning and task delegation.
Job Description Responsible for formulating the overall content construction system and operation goals of the creative team, responsible for the growth and refinement of content activity;
1. Responsible for controlling the overall style and development direction of news, videos, life services and other information under FUNBOX (app), and innovating the content and method of communication;
2. Formulate the daily work indicators of the content team,