JOB TITLE: Curriculum-Portal Manager (CPM)
• Have at least three years of experience of Curriculum Design
• Have at least 5-7 years’ experience of managing teams
• Be the reporting manager for Curriculum Heads and members of the Portal Team (Curriculum Writers, Reviewers, Editor, Artists, Uploaders)
• Work in collaboration with and be line managed by the Director of Portal Management.
• Assume overall responsibility for the quality of all content uploaded onto the CBSE, CIE and AIP Portal
• Plan and assume responsibility for meeting project goals including content development and uploading deadlines
• Lead the professional development of all members of the team
• Carry out regular reviews of content in development and the LIVE Portal.
• In collaboration with the Global Portal Director; lead the implementation of any new innovation/development
• Work towards achieving the Learning Portal Vision proposed in KED network
• Actively lookout and assume responsibility for plagiarism and copyright issues.
• Identify recruitment needs and work with HR lead to recruit.
• Be responsible for the induction and training of new recruits and maintain the relevant documentation.
• Strive to maintain positive atmosphere and team spirit in the office.
• Strive to keep the team motivated at all times.
• Formally appraise the work of all members of the team
• Carry out school visits to obtain user feedback and develop positive relationships to improve implementation.
• Assume responsibility/maintain for Content archive
• Assume responsibility for maintaining the Portal (e.g Link test) and answer school queries (e.g report button, emails from the Principal) related to Curriculum and Portal.
Research and Development
• Research latest pedagogical (Teaching and Learning) practices and be prepared to train others on this.
• Research the latest trends in Blended Learning, E-Learning, Personalized Instruction and Personalized Learning a
20 Lac To 35 Lac P.A.
Education / Teaching / Training / Counselling / Academic
12 - 20 Years
M.B.A/PGDM, Other Doctorate Degree
CurriculumPortal InfranetE-LearningResearch and Development