● Minimum 1 years Linux Systems Engineering, DevOps or software engineering work experience
● Ability to use a wide variety of open source technologies and cloud services ( Amazon Web Services(mandatory), Rackspace Cloud, Docker and OpenStack )
● Good expertise in infrastructure automation (Ansible, Chef, Packer, Puppet, SaltStack, Terraform, etc.),
● Good knowledge in Application hosting technologies (Jenkins, Docker Swarm, Kubernetes, OpenShift, etc.)
● Must have Good Hands on experience with Git.
● Good understanding of Shell scripting. Working Understanding of (Python, Perl and/or Ruby) and Networking
● Experience of Server Monitoring, Installations, DevOps Build, Release and Continuous Integration tools and frameworks such as SVN, ANT, MVN, Puppet, Chef, Ansible etc.
● Experience with Nodejs, Java, Wowza or Kaltura will be an advantage.
● Familiarity with Security auditing and compliance
● Quick learning abilities to implement new technologies and troubleshoot issues.
● Good to have AWS certification.
● Should have good knowledge on data security and data prevention as well.
● Blockchain Node Setup, BTC, ETH, Solidity contract de
● Manage and design, build and deployment pipelines
● Strong understanding of the practical application of DevOps philosophy, Agile methods, Infrastructure as Code, and leading infrastructure and operations teams in an Agile/Lean/Continuous Delivery environment
● Experience in designing and architecting enterprise and/or web-scale hosting platforms
● Manage the DevOps team to build, maintain and scale a secure server infrastructure
● Work closely with the development team on upcoming features to determine correct infrastructure and related tools.
● Assist the support team with escalated customer issues
● Hands-on implementation work to get projects off the ground, evaluate and drive improvements to existing infrastructure
● Mentor developers and infrastructure engineers
● Interact wi
1 Lac 50 Thousand To 2 Lac P.A.
IT Software - Application Programming / Maintenance